Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Translations

I don't write. I translate.  I communicate energy through words. 
I use words like conductors to bring the energy through. Or like made rivers to let it flow. 

 Most of the time I am bringing through the energy of love.  

For a long time, every sentence was a trench. Not a river, but a line of defense to hide behind and to hold it all back.  

Now I want to use every word in the service of my loving. Mold. Feces.  Love.  Love me.  I'm here. Yes, even here.  And look.  There you are.  Right beside me. 

Everywhere, every word.  I love you. Yes,  I still love you. Even in that place that you are sure no one should see.

  I'll meet you there. Or we can go together.  You can show me the way  to a new part of us to love.  And I'll translate, to make it softer.  I'll use the trench as a river and send water to the deserts in your spirit. I'll make it easier to live there. I'll make it safer and softer.  So we can stop the fighting and finally come to rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment