Friday, March 15, 2013

For Today, On any day

I hope that you make a really nice day for yourself. Take every opportunity to be kind to yourself. Let's choose the experience we want to have and indulge in our ability to offer it to ourselves. 

And you may say, "Today, I want to win the lottery!" Or, "Today, I want to be on the beach in the Caribbean!" But I know you hear the little voice in your heart. And like mine, today, like everyday, we are just asking to love and be loved. You have the blessing of experiencing both at once, toward yourself, always. Start there. 

Ask yourself, "What would be nice, right now?" And see if you are willing to do what you can, for you. Maybe it is as simple as a cup of tea, or a re-positioning of your body to be more comfortable. Love is simple like that, and you are so deserving of that kindness. I wish it for you, for us. Today, let's honor ourselves, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment