Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Fathers' Day

To the paternal energy everywhere serging, flowing, nurturing, sustaining. Thank you for your abundance, generosity, courage & mercy. Thank you for moving through me as a supportive and compelling force directing me onward and ever onward toward manifesting the gifts that you've enfolded within me. Father, Nameless and primal as my heartbeat, thank you for the kindness and beauty of this life, and for counting me a part of creation. For all you've given, we give you back this day, and thank every one that holds a likeness of you.
Happy Fathers' Day to every person who generously nurtures, sustains, encourages, and reminds another human being that this life is kind & beautiful and that she is an important and beloved part of it all. It's an honor to share this life with you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment