Friday, April 14, 2017

Dance like...

Dance like you're pretending that you don't see anyone watching, but you know they're watching, oh... don't you worry, they're watching, so you better d.d.d.rop it. ;) or dance like everyone else is dance so I guess I should dance, or like wobble, or what ever. Because I just kind of want to feel a part of something. Or dance like, no one's dancing, This is a supermarket/clothing store but I love this song, so I'm totally going to dance- yep it's happening, it's happening right the f now.
Love like "you better love me back this way because I deserve this, and let me show you how well I deserve to be loved" then love so damn hard that your heart feels like it has a heart within itself loving itself. Yeah love deep and weird like that. love so hard that it's weird. :) love so hard that you start loving yourself more for how much you love. Like damn you're so damn lovable for your loving and start loving you for your own loving.
Love like- why the hell not? Is this life better lonely?
Sing like you don't actually think you're freaking amazing singing that particular song.
Sing like- I like it- I like it even if it's a terrible ungodly sound. sing like the more ungodly it is, the more you find it amusing, and laugh your butt off. And let everyone else laugh too. The older I get the more I realize the transformational, healing magic in anything that makes me laugh. So make me laugh with whatever ungodly sound you make. And if you're blessed heal me with whatever beautiful sound you make. But good God give me song.
And live like you believe that you're the one person on this whole earth that got it figured out. Like you got this. And even if you don't you have the audacity to live this day anyway. Somehow you're going to keep on living without any freaking clue what you're doing here or how to do it. Bravo my friend. That is courage. And you find a way to do it every damn day. Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment