Friday, April 14, 2017

I love

I promise to go only willingly and not dutifully to the things I love with love. I love respectfully and honestly, trying only to wipe the dirt from my eyes to see clearer and clearer what is before me. I love not Purposefully or with some plan in mind. I never knew pottery or sculpting and you are not my clay, I am not your God, or your mother to raise, or shape you in anyway.
I know I want to love the way the sun loves; the way it shines on everything equally so that everything can be seen fully for all that it is without apology for what it is, knowing that what it is, is enough if only it would be seen fully brightly with as many eyes as it could. For all I love , I wish you the brightest light to be seen in all of your truth by as many eyes that can truly see and understand the beauty of what you contain within and glowing with out of your skin.
But most I hope you do not blind yourself by your own light, and in those momentary splotches of pure black that come with that blindness of a light so bright that your eyes cannot attune, you mistake yourself
For nothing. In truth you were more than even you could perceive in the moment. Trust me, I know. I know your magnificence, and even I don't know how much. Because you have yet to fully reveal yourself. But even so, of what I know i've become a great great believer in the light. And for that I'm grateful I'm grateful I'm grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment