Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Bloom

I see now a rose in the center of an intersection in full bloom and I can't help but notice how the cars do their best to drive around it. Even now I know everyone holds in their heart A love of beauty that they can't avoid even at their hardest, even when they hurt the most. Even then they can't be the one- the first to crush the bloom; no one has a heart made of that. And in secret I expect that some even wish that it was left for them. I could have taken it, friend I might have, I'm wild like that, but no dear one; I left it for you to prove to you that you have a heart as soft as a bloom in traffic and that everyone can be trusted even on the worst day, with your sweetness and I adore you, I am your admirer and I left it there for you to find. I hope you find it pristine, soft, full of life and It calls to you, reminding you how beautiful and soft and precious you are and how lovely this life is and that I'm grateful to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment