Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mothers' Day

We are all just moving to the flow of creation which moves us toward. And Toward, I keep walking and now I see the lovely Gentleman who works at the health food store rushing out to greet me, his name -Spence. Spencer as given by his adored mother and he is sure to send love and a particularly large hug to mine every time we meet. Today is his birthday, on Mother's Day, and he rushes to give me a hug. He's the sort of man who never hesitates to wrap you in his arms even when you carry with you a face full of New York. And he calls me to it- why such an angry face? He asks. Truth is, I've no idea why, I've just taken to it the way one assumes a lean while waiting for a bus even if ones body isn't tired and is fully capable of an upright posture. I'm actually content.
I tell him I was just waiting for his hug which instantly brightens up the whole sky, and the sun did break free at that moment of his embrace, and I tell him we were all waiting for him so we can break free, and so he was born today and I am glad that he was, and I told him so. I am glad that he was and I am glad that we were born from our mothers on any day and reborn on any day that we choose to live again. Today I have chosen with your help, to live, and every day that anyone reaches out and calls to me with arms and with words, thank you for calling me back, you have rebirthed me, from some unconscious resting posture which would have me miss the beauty of now. You remind me of the sweetness of this life and so now I choose it again. And again.

No comments:

Post a Comment